Day wise Travel Itinerary
Day 1 : NJP Railway station/Bagdogra airport- Gangtok (130 kms / 4 hrs)
On arrival NJP Railway station/Bagdogra airport transfer to Gangtok ( 130 kms / 4 hrs. ), situated in Sikkim is Overlooked by Himalayan Ranges, Gangtok is a beautiful City. Buddhism is a major religion in this area. Check in to the hotel. Evening is leisure and Overnight stay in Gangtok.
Day 2 : Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
Enjoy a warm breakfast at the hotel and proceed for a full day excursion to Changu Lake which is 35 kms from Gangtok at an altitude of 12,400 feet. The lake derives its waters from melting snows off the surrounding mountains. Legends say that lamas could forecast the future by studying the color of the lake’s waters. Also visit Baba Mandir (In case of Land slide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provided alternate sightseeing.). Rest overnight at hotel in Gangtok.
Day 3 : Yakten village excursion and camping (34km 2hrs)
Enjoy a warm breakfast at the hotel and transfer to Yakten village, a parfect Himalayan village to experience unbound nature, local culture and flora fauna etc. On arrival Yakten village check in to your village cottage, after proceed for a nature walk and explore the beautiful heritage forest. Yakten is a paradise for birds and butterfly watchers, also rare species Himalayan orchid and flowers can be experienced from Yakten village gardens. Overnight at Yakten village cottage.
Other : Properties
Other : Terms & Condition
Day 4 : Explore the unexplored trail of Yakten
Early morning start a 5km jungle trekking through beautiful forest trail to the view point and experience a panoramic sunrise from the view point. Post lunch visit nearby villages and Kartok monastery, paddy field orchid garden etc and experience organic cultivation in India’s first organic state Sikkim. Yakten is a village where one can enjoy the pristine Himalayan nature by sitting on the lap of nature. Evening enjoy the fire camp with local folk song and dance program .Overnight at Yakten village cottage.
Day 5 : Transfer to NJP Railway station / Bagdogra Airport
Transfer to Bagdogra Airport / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (138 kms. / 5 hrs.) For onward journey with sweet memories of Eastern Himalaya.
* transport cost may vary depending upon the no. of persons.
|Components||price per adult on twin sharing (₹)||price of 2 adults on twin sharing (₹)|
|Total Cost (incl. tax)||6550||13100|
Terms : Package includes:
• Accommodation on twine sharing.
• Meals – Breakfast, lunch and Dinner (AP) All meals in Yakten village cottage.
• Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis)
• All permit fees & hotel taxes.
• Entrance Fees & Guide charges
• Airfare/train fare
• Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage
• Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
• Entrance Fees & Guide charges
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot)
• Anything which is not include in the